Thursday, October 8, 2009

Introductin to Jason's Mind

Please understand that i have the mind of a whirl wind. I can easily flit from one thought to another while not getting to indepth with any one thing. I have been like this through out my life. Hence forth this new experiment!! I need an outlet for all my random thoughts and ideas.

Don't expect long posts, frequent posts, accurate or detailed accounts of things or in fact any such posts at all... What I hope you can excpect is a good laugh every now and then, (because you know to much of anything is to much).

The bottom line is that this blog will be like a Pensive, (I know, I know that is a Harry Potter reference but I like Harry Potter), a place where I can throw my thoughts and ideas against the wall and look at them, change them and hopefully make them better.

No comments:

Post a Comment