Saturday, April 2, 2011

A video Journey: Courtesy of You tube

Checking my email this morning became a neat journey. A video, from my mail provider main info page ,title caught my eye. I clicked on the video and waited…. and waited…. and waited some more… I decided to drop that attempt and head over to “YouTube”. There I searched for the failed video and found it.

Here it is:

the video I started my journey with

Pretty cool huh… what do you mean you didn’t watch it… how are you supposed to follow me on this journey if you don’t participate?

after that I looke at the suggested videos on the right and found this one:

same guy on the tonight show

then saw that he was also on the tonight show with Johnny Carson:

I then found the ultimate juggler, to me at least.

What originally caught my eye was the unusual use of juggling. With a piano? I am a very unpracticed juggler, so the idea of adding another element hasn’t crossed my mind. Now take what the last video did just blows my mind. the amount of control and patience just amazes me.

Makayla saw the videos, (she took the journey with me). She liked the piano juggling, and was floored, wowed, and speechless at the last.

I know juggling takes practice, practice, practice, practice, and more practice. But it is fun to do.

Hope you enjoyed this small and free video journey as much as I did… 

practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, practice, lots of stinking practice…

1 comment: